Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec. 8

I am currently sitting on Melissa's couch. We are listening to Michael Buble's beautiful voice. None of us are talking. It is just nice to be together. I love my friends.

Earlier tonight Jer, Jen, Kenz, and I went to a FREE preshowing of New Year's Eve.  It was soooo good! I really enjoyed it. It had an amazing cast and a great mixture of moments that make you cry, moments that make you smile, and moments that make you laugh. I really liked it.

Tomorrow is the last day of the semester. Finals are next week. I'm not worried about any of them actually, I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me. I am excited to go home and spend time with my family.

I love this season. I love my friends. I love my bed. Goodnight :)

No comments: