Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Drops of the Rainbow

I don't especially like dance parties but I went to the paint dance last year and decided to go again this year....tonight. It was fun. I got paint all over me. I thought you might like to see some pictures.
I'm pretty good with the timer on my camera, just sayin.

We're cute :)

Love this.

Muddy Feet

The Brice is Right!

It took quite the skill to take this picture!

Shifting eyeballs.

Right after Josh showered....lame.

Jer.

How come I can't get my hair to look like that when I try?

Their personalities exactly.

Those are my white shoes! Oh, wait.....

Hey, that's me.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed those lovely pictures. 

Dances make me realize how blessed I am to have the standards that I do.

Oh, and I love my friends :)

No comments: