Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 5, 2011

Teal, Coral, and Grey

This weekend was splendid!

Friday I went to the first RIL of the year. Fantastic, applicable, and right.
That night I went to the institute BBQ/Dance/movie/karaoke activity with Jer, Dallin, Tim, Kevin, and Aaron. It was so fun! We met a guy named Eric.
We all made brownies and watched August Rush. I.LOVE.THAT.MOVIE.

Saturday I went swimming (don't tell but it was the first time in 4 months!) Awe it felt so good.
We (meaning Jerrica and I) wasted a whole bunch of time in the afternoon.
That night we went up in the canyon with Kevin, Brandon, and Mike (We also met them this weekend....well, except we already knew Kevin) We roasted s'mores and starbursts.
Then we went to their apartment and watched a movie.

Sunday I got to sleep in. Lovely.
(Please refer to previous post to see what happened on Sunday.)

Now today.
Labor day.
Jer and I went to Pepperidge farm to buy cookies. We got there too early and when they opened. There were no cookies. Fail.
Then we wanted to stop at an antique store. Closed. Fail.
So then we tried a thrift store. Closed. Fail again.
THEN we tried going to the DI. CLOSED. FAIL.
So we went to Wal-Mart. Open. Bought some milk.
We went home and actually worked on homework for a few hours.
Then we did something else (a lot more fun) for a few hours.
Then we ate delicious pasta al forno made by Dallin. Absolutely delicious.
We did our chores.
Then we headed over to Merrill Hall to a Crepe party with Dallin, Ricky, Jer, and Eric.
Oh, and I saw Logan Williams there.
Now, I think I might go to bed.
Sweet dreams.

No comments: