Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Just Another Manic Monday

6:45 I am awoken by our lovely fire alarm. The whole building lethargically wobbles outside in the cold.
6:50 The kind firemen turn of the alarm and I head back up to bed. (Thank Heavens we live RIGHT next to the fire station because that is the seventh fire alarm in the past four weeks.)
8: 45 My alarm rings and I push the snooze button. I lay in my bed for a few minutes and then get up.
8:50 I climb in and take a hot shower and then get ready. It felt like it should be a curly hair day. So I let my natural curls run wild!
9:10 I read an email from Michael while I finish getting ready.
9:30 I eat breakfast. Yogurt and granola. I make a sandwich and pack a few other things. Specifically crackers, granola bar, and fruit snacks.
10:13 I head down the stairs and to my bike and I ride to my first class.
10:30 ELED 3000. We talked about diversity and had story time. Yes, we all sat on the floor while Dr. D read us a picture book. (Goodness, I love my major.)
11:45 Class ends and I head off with Amy to the TSC so I could pay a $30 fee for a class I am taking in two years. Oh but wait....they don't take credit cards. Cash or check only.
11:55 I head to the ATM. Oh wait....it doesn't work. Ok, I guess will bring a check tomorrow.
12:00 Amy and I go to the bookstore and look around for a little bit. There are so many books I would like to read but by the time I get done reading all my textbook assignments, the last thing I want to do is read!
12:10 We head over to the Gunshed for our next class but on our way we run into Jordan, Shelly, and Jessica on the Quad. So...we stop and talk to them.
12:22 We all head to the Gunshed. (Yes, there is a building on campus called the Gunshed.)
12:23 My dear Jer calls me. And I talk to her for a moment before class.
12:30 FCHD 2600. Kaelin gives us this goo stuff. (It was play-dough last week.) We talked about child development theorists.
2:20 Class ends and Karissa and I practically run across campus to our next class. I ran into Mike and Cameron. What cool guys.
2:30 SPED 4000. Short lecture. In class assignment. Movie.
4:10 Got out of class five minutes early. Went to the bathroom and talked with some of my ECE friends.
4:30 PSY 3660. Lecture. We played with the goo that Kaelin gave us the WHOLE time.
6:05 Got out of that class 20 minutes early. Thank heavens!
6:10 Went and met Jessica's beautiful baby boy! He is adorable! I love babies. :)
6:15 Rode my bike home.
6:20 Went 20 minutes late to FHE. (Thank goodness there was like a half a pizza left when I got there.
7:00 Went home. Socialized with the neighbors a bit.
7:30 Worked on homework. Due by midnight!
9:00 Made some graham crackers with PB. One of my comfort foods.
9:15 Talked some more with my neighbors.
9:30 Finished my assignments.
10:30 Start this blog post.
10:45 Finish this blog post.
10:50 Get ready for bed.
10:05 Go to bed. CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm in this one! It was cool running into you today! We need to do something soon! So I can pay you back for ditching you...I'm sorry! I owe you...something! ;)