Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good Hair Day

What do you do when you're upset? 
Call your mom.
She always knows what to say.


So I've been thinking....(not always a good thing.)

I was thinking that I really want to have one of those experiences where I am sitting in a class and a guy comes up and sits next to me, just because he thinks I’m pretty (it doesn’t necessarily have to be a class, it could be the bus or church or anywhere). Then he starts talking to me and he asks for my number, just because he is impressed with my personality. Then maybe he calls me or the next time we talk he asks me on a date, just because he wants to get to know me better. I want that to happen.


Isn't it fun to dream?
 

2 comments: