Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.

President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sandy and Back

Today Jer and I went on an adventure. After both of us were done with classes we got in the car and headed down to good ol' Sandy. Why? Because we are planning a camping trip for this weekend and those of you who know my dad know that he has 5 of anything that you could ever need when you go camping. So, we needed to get some sleeping bags, flashlights, a tent, etc. 

We got down to Sandy and before we went to my house we stopped by my dear Bethany's house. She wasn't there but I needed to drop something off for her. And I got to briefly talk to her wonderful mom and siblings. 

So then we went to my house and said 'hi' to my family. Awe, I miss them so much. My grandparents stopped by unexpectedly. It was so nice to see them. They make me laugh.

Then Jer and I changed and headed up to the Draper Temple to do baptisms for the dead. Can you say incredible. I love the Temple. I love being in the Temple. I love the spirit in the Temple. I love serving in the Temple. I love the Temple. 

When we got back to my house we had dinner with my mom and sister. Delicious lasagna made by our amazing neighbors. Then we packed up my car with camping stuff and other stuff I wanted in Logan. I spent some time snuggling with my dad and talking to my mom. 

Then.....we were off. Back to Logan. We listened to EFY music most of the ride up.

I love adventures. 
And my family. 
And Jerrica. 
And EFY music.
And my grandparents. 
And the Temple. 
And preschool.
And missionary letters/emails. 
And lasagna.


No comments: